Information TechnologyManaged IT Services
Providing Enterprise-Class IT Systems Management for Small and Middle-Market Companies
In today’s electronic world, information technology is a critical component of every company. In fact, for many businesses, if the IT systems go down, the company grinds to a halt.
Simply put, we are dependent on our IT infrastructure.
But maintaining that infrastructure has become extremely time consuming and can be costly. Whether you have IT professionals on staff or you maintain your systems yourself with occasional help from others, the challenges are growing.
Common IT Challenges
- IT infrastructure is being overloaded by new devices
- Sophistication and volume of threats are both increasing
- Updates, user support, compliance, compatibility, and application control are dominating IT staff time
- 41% of all software installed on global PCs is unlicensed, exposing the companies to legal action
- 75% of a typical IT budget is spent on simply maintaining existing IT operations leaving little time to work on projects that could impact the company’s performance
Learn How Managed IT Helps Your Company
Managed IT Services Provide the IT Relief You Need
Partners in Technology can help you improve your business’s performance, lower your IT costs, protect your IT infrastructure, and streamline your technology processes with Managed IT services.