Even though Sage automates many elements of your business, managing sales tax often remains highly manual, but not anymore. Learn more at the 8/15 11 AM CT webinar!
When companies expand into new tax jurisdictions, managing sales tax becomes tedious, complex, and takes away time from profit-generating activities. Sage streamlines the tax compliance process, saving time, reducing errors, and cutting cost. Sage Sales Tax PRO by Avalara performs address validation, jurisdiction determination, and rate calculations on-demand in the cloud.
From the specialized tax research necessary to maintain rates and taxability, to shifting jurisdictional boundaries, to evolving payment and filing requirements to even resale certificate management, the apparent costs and complexities of sales and use tax compliance are easy to spot.
However, cutting-edge technologies and superior processing logic help manage the most complicated tax issues, such as situs, nexus, tax tiers, tax holidays, exemption certificate management and product taxability rules.
Join us on 8/15/18 at 11 AM CT as we identify the dangers and explore the opportunity to improve processes and reduce tax compliance risk with sales tax automation. By attending this webinar you’ll learn how:
- Avalara enhances sales tax functionality with real time access to the most current rates and rules
- Address validation, sourcing rules, jurisdiction assignment, and product taxability work
- Exemption certificates work and why they are important
- Easy it is to manage and report on tax with Avalara
- AvaTax product solution set works (demo)