Sage Budgeting & Planning is now available for Sage 100cloud free of charge.
Sage Budgeting and Planning is now integrated with and available to Sage 100cloud customers free of charge (on a limited use basis). Multiple users and some features may require an upgrade.
So what is Sage Budgeting and Planning and why should you use it?
Key Features and Benefits
Whether you need to allocate a revenue target or cost projection from the top down, or consolidate several budget plans from the bottom up, Sage Budgeting and Planning accommodates your organizational structure with the following key features:
- Plan Sheets ‐ provides seamless integration of budget submissions from multiple departments using a familiar spreadsheet look and feel.
- Plan Manager ‐ the “command center” of the application, you can easily distribute, review status and revisions, lock down, and consolidate your Plan Sheets in a way that’s seamless and efficient.
- Calculation and Analysis ‐ apply powerful calculations and global formulas for seasonal trends and other business drivers. Also perform “what‐if analysis” to change plan assumptions and reorganize budget structures to see the potential impact of changes to your plan.
- Security and Control ‐ comprehensive security features provide full control over use of plan sheets and authorized users as well as who can view, edit, or modify information.
- G/L Integration ‐ integration with your Sage General Ledger means you can transfer information back and forth without ever having to enter data more than once.
Contact us if you’d like more information or want to learn how to activate and start using your free version of Sage Budgeting and Planning.
To learn more about business intelligence, check out the original newsletter article.
To keep abreast of news like this and to get the latest Sage 100-related information that affects your business, subscribe to our newsletter.
©2018 Juice Marketing, LLC. All rights reserved. This article content may not be reproduced (in whole or in part), displayed, modified or distributed without express permission from the copyright holder.