The Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud 2018.3 release is scheduled for June 2018. Here’s a look at the road ahead.
Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud are designed to help your growing small or medium company manage more than accounting.
With Sage 100 and 100cloud, you get the tools you need to manage products, orders, customers, finances, and operations. And get the insight you need to reduce costs, stay in compliance, deliver value to your customers, and effectively manage growth.
Sage pays close attention to customer requests and requirement — and the most exciting new enhancements scheduled for the June Sage 100cloud 2018.3 release reflect this.
- Need for a modernized time entry module fully integrated with payroll, job cost, and potentially manufacturing modules
- Time Track Mobile App – cloud-based, mobile application to allow time entry anytime, anywhere
- Need for real-time access to information from Sage 100, such as key performance indicators, using plain text query language from mobile devices
- Artificial intelligence BOTS – respond to key performance indicator queries based on Sage 100 data
- Need for the ability to optionally combine multiple Sales Orders for the same customer, shipping to the same address into a single invoice
- Consolidated sales order invoicing
- Need for an easy-to-access, centralized way to discover, select and consume additional benefits available to complement your 100cloud implementation
- Dedicated HTML landing page within Sage 100c desktop displaying icons representing Sage and OEM or Endorsed connected services, linked to additional information and / or on-boarding resources to enable selection, purchase, and on-boarding of add-on products and services. Additional links to allow account management, such as adding user licenses or renewals.
While the 4 enhancements we just highlighted are for the Sage 100cloud release only, both the Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud 2018.3 release will include:
- Payroll 2.18.2 (current version is 2.18.1)
- EMV Card Support for Payment Processing
- Tax Updates