Learn How to Make Better Inventory Decision with Sage Inventory Advisor’s Intuitive, Cloud Based, Inventory Management Software
With Sage Inventory Advisor, you can:
- Place Orders Quicker – Save time on planning, forecasting, and ordering
- Minimize Stock-Outs – Retain your customers and increase your sales
- Reduce Excess Stock – Release cash that is tied up in excess inventory
A History of Inventory Excellence
The core Sage Inventory Advisor team has been leading the development of inventory optimization since the late 1980s. When Sage assembled the core team in late 2009, the Inventory Advisor team was genuinely excited – could they make use of the cloud to deliver their extensive inventory optimization experience to small and medium businesses across the world? At an affordable price? Previously, such technology had only been available to big businesses, but now it’s available to Sage 100cloud customers.
To learn more, watch the video:
Sage Inventory Advisor Features
- Dashboards to Manage by Exception
- You can’t manage what you don’t measure. The only way to keep on top of inventory performance is with KPIs to track how you’re improving over time, and exception lists to highlight items that need attention today.
- Classify Items to Focus Resource
- Classify items by value and velocity to continually focus your attention, and working capital, on the items that contribute most to your bottom line.
- Forecast with Ease
- You can’t plan today if you don’t know what you’re going to sell tomorrow. Computer-generated forecasts take the drudge work out of daily operations. Augment these with market intelligence from your sales team for optimal forecasts.
- Orders at the Click of a Button
- Automatic inventory data collection and processing give you ideal order recommendations with one click.
- Raw Materials and Manufacturing
- Order the correct raw materials, at the right time and in the right quantities, to fulfill the forecast demand on the finished good items.
- Procure Centrally, Then Distribute
- Orders at the central warehouse cover direct sales from the central warehouse and rolled-up demand from all sub-locations
Partners In Technology’s specialty is solving the challenges that represents our clients’ software and business requirements. If you need help finding a software solution that meets your company’s business needs, call John Hicks at 847-757-4990 or email at email@example.com
Partners In Technology’s Sales Manager, John Hicks, blogs about interesting solutions that were designed for Sage 100cloud. Sage Inventory Advisor is an add-on solution to Sage 100cloud.