A Closer Look at Job Cost Enhancements in Sage 100 Version 2018
With the release of Sage 100 and 100c Version 2018 late last year, the Job Cost module was totally redesigned and modernized to improve performance and usability. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the improvements.
At a high level, the following enhancements were applied to Job Cost 2018 (aka Job Cost 2.0):
- Integrates with Payroll, A/R, and A/P along with implementation of a better file structure for improved performance
- Better and more seamless reporting
- Screens easier to use and personalize along with a new copy capability
- Better integration with 3rd party products
- Allows you to manage deferred revenue and expense
To learn more about Job Cost 2.0, including its improved data entry, workflow and reporting, check out the original newsletter article.
To keep abreast of news like this and to get the latest Sage 100 information that affects your business, subscribe to our newsletter.
©2018 Juice Marketing, LLC. All rights reserved. This article content may not be reproduced (in whole or in part), displayed, modified or distributed without express permission from the copyright holder.